Re: Fox Soccer in HD
Tideman
Well, Time Warner Cable just announced today they will be carrying Fox Soccer Channel HD starting April 5 (that is the kick-off date in the NYC area) .Time Warner is usually one of the last providers to get things going. Where is Verizon in all this?
0 Likes
TXDeadBear

+1 request for FSC HD + FSC Plus HD  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
nuttyirishman
Enthusiast - Level 2

The following news release is from Fox Soccer:

"Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Sports Net (FSN) and Fox Soccer Plus will feature blanket coverage of the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 second leg, with eight live and exclusive English-language match telecasts in high-definition from March 9 through 17."

Will FIOS step up and add FSC HD in time for these matches????

Bob

0 Likes
nuttyirishman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is another recent news release:

Fox Soccer ready for World Cup, HDTV

"Broadcast giant Fox is ramping up coverage for the upcoming World Cup and is finally making the plunge into high definition.
For soccer and “football” fans in the U.S. and abroad, it’s about time. The world’s most beautiful game rarely looks like it in old-fashioned standard definition. Faces are blurry and the grass looks dull green.
Only problem is, Dish Network is the sole cable or satellite operator in the U.S. to start showing Fox’s soccer programs in HD. Negotiations are still ongoing with carriers such as DirecTV, Time Warner Cable and VERIZON FIOS. The hope is that they will add Fox’s high-def soccer channels to their lineups very soon."     

"Soon" is NOW!   Add FSC HD.

0 Likes
goke313g

any updateds....my family just signed up for fios ultimate hd....and now FSCHD + MSG HD + MSG Plus HD is a huge blow ...especially this week w/ champions league

0 Likes
jfied231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please FIOS...add FSC HD immediately!!!!

0 Likes
minotauri

i want to see champions league in HD 🙂

0 Likes
FSC HD
paulpapas
Enthusiast - Level 1

LETS PUT SOME PRESSURE FOR FSC HD 

0 Likes
paulpapas
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE FSC HD 

0 Likes
Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

FWIW, this was posted at avsforum.com today:

A bit of good news. I called Fios again today and they informed me that FSC HD channel will be added to their HD lineup within 3 days. This Sat 3/20/10 the NYREDBull V Santos will be shown in HD. MSG also showing the game, but not sure if it's in HD.

We shall see..

0 Likes