Guide Subscribed Channels
dave838

One of my 3 STBs , when i hit the guide button , comes up in All Channels, if i choose Subscribed Channels , it works, but the next time i hit guide, it is back to All Channels.  The other 2 STBs the guide stays on Subscribed. Also on all 3 STBs , in the guide , when i have chosen Subscribed, a few channels that are not part of my subscription are still there

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Guide Subscribed Channels
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@LuckyLucifer wrote:

I can't find this. Is this something Fios supports?

The setting is here:

Main Menu > Guide > Settings > Last Viewed Guide State

You may need to toggle it off, then back on after you made your choices in the guide.

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to change in the settings first. I'm not in front of my STB right now but I believe it's Menu/Settings/ System/Television  and go down to Last Guide Viewed and set to enable. Then when you set the Guide to subscribed it will stay that way. 

LuckyLucifer

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@LuckyLucifer wrote:

The setting is here:

Main Menu > Guide > Settings > Last Viewed Guide State

You may need to toggle it off, then back on after you made your choices in the guide.

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes