Re: HBO "not-subscribed" using HDhomerun cable card tuner
hstorey2191

I ran this application and stil have the problem

0 Likes
jfs91121
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi guys I finally got this working. As Hubrisnxs suggested the card had to be "validated". Even after several attempts via the live chat and phone calls to support, it took a visit from a tech who manually validated the card and I can now tune HBO.

I had asked the chat and phone support to do this also, but it seems like they just thought I meant verify they had the correct info (host id, ect), but the way the tech described it to me is that he has an option to manually validate if the card doesn't auto validate and that is what got it working.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Direwolf2
Enthusiast - Level 1

The guy  on chat was able to get mine working.  He didn't ask for the Host ID and data, though, just the serial number.

0 Likes
JOHNBON000071
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have a Hdhomerun prime, i did the scan but some channels shows "subscription required" I call verizon and they reactivate it  few times, still no solution. I doing the configuration with windows8, any ideas???

0 Likes
SethDMC

I am having the same problem, using a cableCARD with a Hauppauge WinTV DCR-2650.  It is successfully activated for all channels I receive, except HBO.  Showtime works fine, so it seems to be limited to an HBO problem.  Verizon sent me a new cableCARD and the same thing again.  I haave been on chat with tech support for many hours and they can't seem to fix the problem.  Is there something specific I can tell tech support to do to get this fixed?

0 Likes
Knuckle47
My cable are worked fully for a year and 1 month. Suddenly I have the same HBO problem as listed here. Can't seemto solve this with tech support so a tech is coming over but iamsurethis is still just a CCV issue. I've spent over 2 hours so far waiting for signal tests and the like. It's a few years since these posts were active ...any new news? Ceton infinitv 4 with Motorola cable card from channel 899 to 931 is not available.
0 Likes