Re: HD .tv channels - Countdown!!
sox1918
Enthusiast - Level 3
I must admit that the 1 program per channel approach is unique.  Stupid, but unique.
0 Likes
h4xdaplanet

I've got all 4 and can watch them... though they seem to be running the same two commercials over and over... 

0 Likes
Prime
I notice IO digital cable has MTV HD, BET HD, E! HD, G4 HD etc. Does anyone know if Verizon Fios will get any these channles in HD? I know Verizon added 6 new HD channels on their line-up around May 12 but what about these other favorites?? Anyone know??
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Yea I would like to see the bandwidth used for something else. I was waiting for these and have also been disappointed. The recipe channel looks like an add for various resturants and the dishes they make. Not to mention it plays like an eight track tape. Remember eight track?

I wonder what type of contract Verizon has before they can decide to can these channels.

Message Edited by prisaz on 05-23-2009 09:34 AM
0 Likes
nyt
Enthusiast - Level 3
I have these channels on Long Island.  They are a big waste and if this is what "extreme HD" gives me as extras I dont want them,  give me channels I really watch.  How about Nick HD and the other viacom HD channels that Optimum has?  Anyone know if Direct TV offers more HD channels?
0 Likes