How to Scroll Through Guide Fios TV Voice Remote
Ovi8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello everyone,

Hoping you can help with this minor but annoying issue I'm having. I have the new  Fios TV Voice Remote. On one TV I am able to scroll up and down through the TV Guide or channels by pressing the Navigation Ring up-down.

However, on one TV when I press the Navigation Ring up or down it brings up the "Options" Screen. There is no setting to turn this off and use the guide instead. Has anyone else had this issue? At this point, I have to call up the Full Guide in order to scroll. Can't do it while watching a channel. I want my surf back.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to Scroll Through Guide Fios TV Voice Remote
Ovi8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Replying to myself about this issue since it has now be resolved.

I called into tech support to see what they could do.

He actually fixed it with a reboot of the box. He says he ran some line tests that showed some static with the signal. I'm skeptical about the old statically line bit but hey one of the most annoying things besides not having a STB Clock is now fixed.

And i'll take it.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to Scroll Through Guide Fios TV Voice Remote
Ovi8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Replying to myself about this issue since it has now be resolved.

I called into tech support to see what they could do.

He actually fixed it with a reboot of the box. He says he ran some line tests that showed some static with the signal. I'm skeptical about the old statically line bit but hey one of the most annoying things besides not having a STB Clock is now fixed.

And i'll take it.  

0 Likes