Re: Low audio for one channel
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@King1996 wrote:

Anybody else having this problem ?

I have the problem on AT&T U-Verse too. It is worse if I enable any compression on my AV receiver. It comes from the program provider, and in my case the channels that are low also are only being sent in STEREO, not surround.

King1996

Yea I don’t know what to do anymore. This has been going on for me since March 27th. I haven’t been seeing any other complaints from Fios customers am I the only one experiencing this for Fios 

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@King1996 wrote:

Yea I don’t know what to do anymore. This has been going on for me since March 27th. I haven’t been seeing any other complaints from Fios customers am I the only one experiencing this for Fios 

Actually there are a couple of threads with people complaining of the same issue, and again it comes down to the signal the content providers send down and how your equipment handles it. If I enable mid compression on my AV receiver, all but 1 or 2 channels sound the same. If I disable compression completely, they ALL sound different, but without quite as wide a change from the majority to the 1 or 2 that are lower.. Seems to be a 'lesser of two evils" issue.

King1996

So contacting Fios about the issue again will be no use I guess 

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@King1996 wrote:

So contacting Fios about the issue again will be no use I guess 

I doubt there is anything they can do about it, so I'd say no, Fios can't help.