MSG HD
SabresFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any updates about FCC and MSGHD ruling? It sure would nice to see the Sabres games in HD this upcoming season. I know the ruling came about  5 or 6 months ago. This sure is a slow go!!!

0 Likes
Re: MSG HD
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello,

Please check out our ideas page for further updates. See the link below.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/HD-Channel-Suggestions/idi-p/329447

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
SabresFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

This post wasnt thought of as a reply or idea towards the Fios idea section. I was told that MSG HD was coming to the channel line up this calendar year, but to avail!!! I already know about the FCC ruling in February, but this is carring out way to long. Maybe I should consider Time Warner or Direct Tv. for the best channel selection. Get your act together with the sales people we the customer's talk with.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Went another round in courts, and they sent it back to the FCC on June 12.  Essentially the FCC must come up with a new rule next.  Then expect that to be appealed again.  Not likely soon.

0 Likes
tb16ua

Fios should probably let their reps know that they STILL arent able to carry MSG in HD. Only reason I ever even considered switching to fios is because I was told that MSG HD was available by the rep. Also being told you are going to pay $120/mo for a whole year and then seeing the bill jack up $60 a month after three is nice. Luckily the customer "service" reps couldnt do anything about that... Smiley Indifferent

0 Likes