Multiple houses, multiple accounts, multiples DVRs--how to remote access
pennysaved

I have a PT vacation home which has fios--and a DVR. I have multiple accounts but to sign in to pay the bill etc, I use the same sign in to view the accounts...I can switch between accts online to view the bill etc.

*Once* a couple months ago, I went to use the remote DVR to record a football game and The Office for the coming weekend at the vacation home--what a beautiful thing! I am truly blessed! And it worked--I got to the vacation home and the football game was ready to record! And the Office was recorded! Yay!

But now, when I try to do the same thing (wanted to record a movie that is on tonight and watch it at vacation home later this weekend), all I see is my home DVR--not the vacation home DVR. And I see no way to switch between locations. Boooo!

Does anyone know if this is a problem verizon needs to address or if there is something I'm missing or if there is a work around for this problem? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Multiple houses, multiple accounts, multiples DVRs--how to remote access
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

Two different DVRs on two different accounts at two different locations should have 2 sets of login info. So if you're logging in to the one acct and it brings up your home DVR, you're using the username associated to your home account.

You said you use the same .com login info to pay both bills.. so it sounds like the FiOS TV Central site is pulling your home account when you use that login there. I'd recommend trying your .net login info that is associated to the second account. However, if you don't have internet service there, you won't have a .net login.

0 Likes