Multiroom DVR series manager
tazdevil89041

I'm trying to record a TV series but I don't have the option to record.  Where can I find the "series manager" option?  When I press menu>DVR>the only options are Recordings, Enable more storage, Settings, Help, and Auto Fix.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: Multiroom DVR series manager
Hubrisnxs
Legend

are you trying to record from a second receiver, or from the web?

from the web, you have to enable the feature first

So on your dvr press menu > settings > remote dvr and then select mobile or web. 

activate it after that by going to www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral and log in. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

also look on the unit on it's face under the verizon logo and make sure it says HD DVR on it.  if it does not say that under the verizon logo, then tell us what model number it is.  it says it right there, it will say QIP 6100, 6416, 7100, 7100-2, 7216 or 7232

0 Likes
tazdevil89041

The only way I can record a series is by doing it on my computer.  The model # of the STB is CHS335HDC.  This STB is not the "main" STB hooked up to our home theater.  When  I select menu on the remote, choose DVR, my only options are:

Recordings, Enable more storage, Settings, Help, and Auto-fix MRDVR issues.  There is no option to record a series.  I can only record a program by doing it through the guide and when I do, it says it will record in "basement."  Does that mean I can only record a series by using the STB hooked up to our home theater? 

Thanks for your help!!

0 Likes