NBC HD On Demand not updating?
Slarow1

Looks like the NBC HD on demand shows are not updating, even though their SD counterparts are updating. Chicago Fire, SNL and Revolution are all a few weeks old.

0 Likes
Re: NBC HD On Demand not updating?
alevenso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I notice this as well - the SD shows are always there well before the HD couterparts - 

0 Likes
petrapan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was having this same On Demand issue.  I was looking for my shows under the "Broadcast Primetime" category and they were not updated.  Using the "All Free A-Z"  category, and then going to ABC, NBC, etc.  all of the latest episodes are listed for SD and HD.  Hope this works for you.

0 Likes
Carscaddens

Looking up in the A to Z worked, but that is an inexcusible pile of crap.

Verizon needs to get their act together with their OnDemand.  It is like they are doing everything they can to push me towards cutting the cord.

Just awful service, and very very poor implementation.  This kind of garbage coupled with the short time out and inability to resume from where you leave off makes this service so unbelieveably aggrevating I would rather find other means.

Thanks for not giving me what I have to pay a god awful amount for verizon.

M

0 Likes
Bizzyb1

THANK YOU. for the longest time I did not understand why these shows weren't updating. Shame on FIOS for this epic nonsense   

0 Likes
NBC On Demand not updating?
scififan68
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does Anyone know why NBC programming On Demand has not been updated since late October.  I was usually catch "Revolution" on NBC On Demand but it has been updated since Episode 105.  "Chicago Fire: hasn't updated since episode 103.  Is it me or is it  NBC?

0 Likes
edm203

I have not seen any nbc updates, either on sd or hd. They should just give us a free subscription to hulu plus, or something.

0 Likes
Re: NBC On Demand not updating?
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Like the poster above said, go to FREE A-Z. Click NBC.  All episodes are there.

Why it's not also updatting in 'Primetime' section, nobody knows.

0 Likes
HGIps

It seems that CBS and ABC are also not updating in a reasonable time.  It is happening on SD and HD.  Anyone else noticing the issue?  I called Verizon last night and no one there could answer why...

0 Likes