NHL net HD not broadcasting in HD
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

The NHL network HD has not been in HD the last couple days ... I'm in VHO 4. Anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
Re: NHL net HD not broadcasting in HD
BTD5504

it's the same with me.  this needs to be fixed ASAP.  hockey in SD is GARBAGE!!

0 Likes
EricO

Same thing here.  I was at a neighbor's house last night catching the Pens-Hawks game.  he has DirecTV which had the game in HD.  After the 2nd period, came back home, no HD on FiOS.  When I called last night, they reset the boxes(didn't solve the problem), wanted me to check the splitter(didn't solve the problem), unplugged the set top box (didn't solve the problem), disconnected the coax from set top box and wall(didn't solve the problem).  The tech told me this is the first time he's ever heard of this issue.

At first, I thought perhaps FiOS has a different contract with NHL Network than DirecTV,  but that's doubtful. 

Not sure where you're located, but in the Washington DC area, this is an issue.

This better be fixed by Thursday, or there will be hell to pay.

0 Likes
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

I'm in Baltimore County ...It seems to be problem in our region (VHO 4) wich includes the D.C. area. Is any other area having this problem? I hope Verizon looks into this ASAP.

0 Likes
BTD5504

how does nobody with verizon have any idea what is going on with this issue?  i just spent almost an hour on the phone with technical support, 95% of the time i was on hold, and the guy had no clue what the issue is, nor had they even heard of it.

i know these verizon employees read these boards, please respond.  this is getting ridiculous.  a full week with an issue, and nobody knows whats going on?  unbelieveable.

0 Likes
joecct771
Enthusiast - Level 3

As of 5:00 PM on Monday 10/3 they apparently solved the problem.  I say apparently because sometime between 6:05 PM and 6:30PM on Monday, they lost the sound (AGAIN!!!).

But we at least have an HD picture.  However, I betcha to solve the problem, we go back to an SD signal!  😞

0 Likes