Re: New FiOS TV Central Website
KentNY

Been having problem past 2 days of the TV listing not loading.  Only get headers and time banner with nothing under it.

I was able to access TV listing on ZAP2, so TV listing site is not down - problem is coming from Verizon.The Verizon web-site has also been eternally slow the last few days.  Anyone else experiencing these problems and know what's going on?

0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

I cannot access Verizon Fios Central.  Page will not load - redirecting.

0 Likes
odessa3

I would like to know how i can acess the internet on my TV

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@odessa wrote:

I would like to know how i can acess the internet on my TV

Does your TV support that?  FIOS boxes do not.

0 Likes
Creecher54

I am having a problem with setting up to re-cord a series with FireFox. The window with the options appears fine, but the "OK" nor the "Cancel" buttons do not show on that window, and I cannot scroll down to get to these buttons  The same thing happens when I use Crome. Internet Explorer is the only browser in which these buttons appears.

0 Likes
Gingerobertson

VERY UNHAPPY!  We are FIOS TV customers with large bundled package which INCLUDES HD and HBO.  We suddenly have no access to HBO or HD services.  WHY???????

@Jaime_Lee wrote:

We've discovered a technical issue for a certain group of customers that causes the issue with re-directing to the On Demand page. We are working to get this quickly resolved. Thank you for your patience. .  Please reply to this post with any issues you are seeing.  Our technical teams are reviewing this thread.

THANK YOU for crediting my bill for denial of service!  Will expect adjustment.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

The original post you are quoting was from 2010.

Don't understand what you mean by loss of HD and HBO.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes