New VOD menus
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader
On Demand Menu has Changed
bob510
Enthusiast - Level 1

My On Demand menu has changed and I do not like the new one. Is there any way to get back the old menu for On Demand? I cannot find anything now.

Re: On Demand Menu has Changed
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming you got the new one that has been discussed elsewhere, then the answer is no.

While it is new there is a chance that if you and others can make specific suggestions or report bugs, they may make changes.

New Menus for VOD
jgostl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm really not happy with the new menu system for VOD. I mostly look for things on the Premium channels and the "list" seems to have been replaced with "images". It was a slow slog before, but now it's impossible.

Is there some way to get the simple listing of program names like before? The way it is now VOD is almost useless.

New On Demand Search
KC923
Enthusiast - Level 1

Checked out the new search feature for Mars the new NATGEO program that starts next week.  All it does is come up with a picture since I guess it hasn't aired as yet.  You used to be able to find out if it was airing in the next week or two, channel and time.  Is there any place else to get this information now or did Verizon break something that was perfectly fine?

Re: New On Demand Search
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mars has already started.

Are you looking for air dates or on demand episodes?

For air dates, try hitting b and using that search.

That should give you air dates

New on demand menus
Enesha
Enthusiast - Level 1

Afternoon.  Not 100% sure this is the right place. I wanted to complain about the new on-demand menus.  First of all it keeps offering tips and such to go through. Secondly it sucks!  It takes forever to scroll through it. Super pushes what they want you to rent/buy.  It's clunky to maneuver and they should have left well enough alone.  Ugh.  I know nothing can be done about it, but I needed to vent in case someone reads this and would see how **bleep** I am.  Stop screwing with things. UGH

Re: New on demand menus
kevinbarry
Enthusiast - Level 2

Totaly agree! The new menu  is a nightmare! They need to go back to the original menu.

Re: New VOD menus
kevinbarry
Enthusiast - Level 2

The new menu is terrible! It is ridiculously cumbersome to use.

How do you complain to Verizon about their new VOD menu?
kevinbarry
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how to complain to Verizon about the new diffecult to use VOD menu? I cant find an email address or even a phone # to call to let them know my dissatisfaction.