No UFC 107 for Me
BigE_Tampa

I ordered UFC 107 and wanted the pre-show. It's not showing up. I called the number on the tv screen 4 times and was looped around their IVR. Needless to say, I've been trying to get this worked out for over an hour. It's 10:05 and I'm missing the fight. I hope I'm not charged the $55. Last time I ordered, I was double billed and Verizon couldn't credit me until the following month. Anyone else having problems with the UFC fight?

0 Likes
Re: No UFC 107 for Me
givemecabase

No ufc for me also, I paid my bill over a week ago and they already withdrew my money from my back account but on my online bill shows that I have an outstanding balance of what I paid so now I don't have enough credit.  This is (edit)!!!  I called the same number and I get sent in circles, does anybody know that If you can order a pay per view by just paying cash or use a credit card and pay just for the ppv and not have it go to my bill?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

One item I have read regarding pay per view. If you have your service as or at a bussiness, pay per view is restricted. This may not show up on the ordering web site. But you could be billed and not get it. Othere have posted that they are restricted from ordering Pay Per View. Some PPV events have had issues. Use the search feature on the top right side of this site. Search for PPV business.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

I dont watch the ufc myself but several of my neighbors report that they have been having problems ordering the fight by remote control for the last several months. I spoke to my buddy at Verizon and he says that there are issues with between Verizons billing system and the UFC that provides the program. Everytime they think they have it fixes a new group of people pop up having problems. My next door neighbor says that he solved the problem by just calling ahead and doing the order by phone rather than trying to do it by remote control. He says he hasnt had a problem since. Plus there is an added benefit for calling rather than by remote. If you order by remote it only shows on the tv it was ordered on. If you order by phone, it works on every tv in the house (assuming it is in the right format, meaning SD or HD). So he just calls in the morning of the day of the fight, orders it over the phone, and then can wander around the house and watch it on all tv's at fight time. Dont know if this helps anyone else but it seems to work in this area.

0 Likes
jasonhightower

Me either.  I am a huge UFC fan and get 99% of the UFC PPV's, or at least try to.  This is the SIXTH time I've had the problem, sometimes its fixed by calling in and sometimes its not.  I've been limited to Non-HD in some cases and being stuck on the phone trying to get through.  When I did get through to a customer service rep (40 minutes later) I was told the entire ordering system was down and to do it online.  I tried that too and it didn't work.

After panicking with 8 friends over to watch the fights, I decided to  just buy it on Yahoo and run it from my laptop to my HD TV.  Wasn't HD but better than nothing.  I am very close to switching to AT&T if this continues.  Fortunately its the only FIOS problem I've had, but its a big issue in my opinion.

I can't even begin to imagine the revenue this is costing the UFC, let alone the fan discord.

0 Likes