No "Record Show" buttons on verizon website to control DVR
dabido

New to FiOS, and also just had my box swapped out. I can control my DVR using my iPhone DVR Manager app, but I don't get any options to control it from the Verizon site. I see the 'How To Record a show from online' page describing the red buttons "Record" "Record Series", but I'm not seeing them on the pages I should be seeing them on.

Anyone @ Verizon able to take a look?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: No "Record Show" buttons on Verizon website to control DVR
technogeezer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Must be a new bug because I've used this before.  Sure wish they could get this stuff working consistently.

0 Likes
Re: No "Record Show" buttons on Verizon website to control DVR
boblog
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sam here

0 Likes
Re: No "Record Show" buttons on verizon website to control DVR
Justin46
Legend

@dabido wrote:

New to FiOS, and also just had my box swapped out. I can control my DVR using my iPhone DVR Manager app, but I don't get any options to control it from the Verizon site. I see the 'How To Record a show from online' page describing the red buttons "Record" "Record Series", but I'm not seeing them on the pages I should be seeing them on.

@Anyone @ Verizon able to take a look?

Thanks!

I just checked via the website and I see the Record and Record Series buttons just fine here. I know that several months ago some people had this same experience, after a few days the magically buttons re-appeared.

Do you still have a problem?

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I have found that with FireFox the record buttons are hit or miss but with IE it seems to work all the time.  YMMV.

0 Likes
jskeels

Buttons missing for me as well on Safari and Firefox on a Mac.  And they were there a week ago.

The site overall is such a dismal, overwrought sort of experience, akin to walking into a pachinko parlor...noise everywhere.  Took me at least five minutes just to find the listings grid.  Crazy.

Steve Jobs is laughing.  

0 Likes
mrshmir
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this problem for months.  I had my DVR swapped out and that did not help.  I've tried using both internet explorer and chrome.  I've called tech support on this twice and still nothing works.

0 Likes
Malcolm_Stanley
Contributor - Level 3

I'll look into it.

0 Likes
Malcolm_Stanley
Contributor - Level 3

Our development team is looking into this and cannot recreate the issue.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this and if so please provide details regarding your OS and browser so we can further investigate.

Thanks!

0 Likes
AngieB4

I do not see the record show button either when using Firefox. this has not always been the case. I used to see it.

I checked IE and the record show button is there. unfortunately I dislike IE, it always crashes.

Please find the bug to make it work again in firefox.

Thanks.

0 Likes