Nothing But A Hassle
mbouton

As of today I am officialy sick and tired of FIOS. I've lost my guide and On-Demand over half a dozen times in last three months. I've spent HOUrs UPON HOURS talking with online help and phone calls. I've had the router changed out twice and had a technician out to my home more than once. Once agan, my guide ans on-demand are not working. I'm going to cancel service. If FIOS thinks they're going to get a $200+ cancelation fee, guess again. Go ahead, put the account in collections. In this economy, a delinquent cable account is nothing compared an otherwise impeccable credit report. Good luck.

My contract was NEVER fulfilled by FIOS, therefore making it null and void. I paid for services that were never rendered. I am alos registering a report with the FTC Bureau of consumer Protection, Consumer Advocacy Group of America, Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau & the Attorney General's Office Dept. of Consumer Advocacy.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes