On Demand not working properly
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I wanted to see episode 2 of Better Call saul because it didnt record because i only have a 2 channel DVR, etc.  So i went to on Demand and when i got to season 6 nothing happened.  Is that a Pay series then?

I tried other free shows and nothing came up for them either when i clicked the proper season.  Survivor didnt work and another show. I think something is wrong with the OnDemand.  Doesnt seem to load properly.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand not working properly
Ward4NDC
Enthusiast - Level 3

On Demand series like Better Call Saul on the AMC network only allows you to watch a few recent episodes for free. All the major networks charge for older episodes of a series with the exception to Premium cable channels like HBO, Epix, Starz, Showtime, Encore, and Cinemax. I have a subscription to all the premium channels on Verizon Fios and I can look at series like Power on Starz at anytime. It is a downer that networks are charging to see older episodes and seasons on series. 

Re: On Demand not working properly
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I just needed to reset DVR. I pulled the plug out, waited..back in...  and then things worked and I saw the episodes there. I didnt need it after all... i think ep 1 and 2 were together so I had ep 3 on dvr. Thx though.