Re: On Demand play gets cutoff and next episode starts prematurely
Snopanther

When it starts to countdown to the next episode, quickly press the “Ext” button on the remote. 

0 Likes
ArloH

Still happening for me - where current episode is cutoff when countdown to next episode starts. Any other solutions found for thus? Any preferences or settings we can change? 

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@ArloH wrote:

Still happening for me - where current episode is cutoff when countdown to next episode starts. Any other solutions found for thus? Any preferences or settings we can change? 

I'll run it past support and see what they say.

0 Likes
rachandu

@ArloH 

can you please provide few examples of episodes where you are seeing this issue ?

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@clem21 wrote:

@ArloH wrote:

I'll run it past support and see what they say.

Support is checking, it may take a bit because of the holidays.

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@ArloH wrote:

Support says:

They are asking for specific series names / episode examples where this is still occurring.

Can you give me the specific info they are requesting?

Thanks!

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@clem21 wrote:

@ArloH wrote:

Support says:

They are asking for specific series names / episode examples where this is still occurring.

Can you give me the specific info they are requesting?

Thanks!

Come on folks, they can't fix it without your help.

Thanks.

0 Likes
PWR220
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

The links you posted simply refer back to this thread, not helpful as most of the issues occurred before they supposedly instituted a fix.  Post a recent issue you had please.

0 Likes
PWR220
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not sure why the post I made ended up as links.  I was trying to answer your previous message asking for specific examples where an On Demand episode ended early and the next episode started.  If there is a fix by Verizon it isn't working for me.  Yesterday I was trying to watch some episodes of SWAT and the same issue happened when watching episode 1 of the current season.  A week or so ago I had the same issue watching some other CBS programs such as Survivor and NCIS, all current season episodes.

0 Likes