On Demand
BGflint

Not a big deal but was bothering so I tried to call for help and was kept being put in hold and was then told what I wanted was not offered with my package and am feeling Iike the rep had no idea how to fix the issue so they made up something to end the call.  I press the on demand button.  I scroll down and press free.  I press watch and on most movies it says "we apologize for the inconvenience but this On Demand Content is not included with your package."  When I first signed up all movies were able to be viewed in the free section.  I tried resetting the set top box several times to no avail.  After awhile of getting nowhere the rep asked what channel on demand was I trying to access?  I told her not a channel but fios on demand.  She then asked for a specific movie title and than told me that movie was offered through epix and I don't have a subscription.  If only offered through epix it should only be in epix on demand, not in the free on demand section????

0 Likes
Re: On Demand
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What movie?

I went to free movies.

Found the avengers.

when I searched for it, found it was on fx.

So if you didn't have fx as part of your package, you couldn't view it.

Keep in mind that the on demand menu is not dynamic. So content that may be free for me may not be for you based on what package you have.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand
BGflint

I found avengers free on demand.  It doesn't say anything about FX or any other network.  If I go to Premium on demand, then there is a list of all of the movie channels and they can be selected to show all of their free content. 

0 Likes