Ordering Issue
keljpvs
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am so frustrated with Fios Customer Service right now, I don't know what to do.  I noticed on my bill that I was being charged for HBO & Cinemax package (which I never ordered) and HBO & Movies package (which I did order).  I called to cancel the HBO & Cinemax package but wanted to keep the HBO & Movies package.  I repeatedly asked if I would still have HBO and was told, yes.  This was a week ago.  I got home and did not have HBO.  Since then, I have been on the phone, online with several different agents and they have not only fixed it, but made everything worse.  I was told the day before yesterday that now I have an order in to get HBO & Cinemax and also another HD box.  I never said a thing about needing a box!!!  I was told by that same person that the box was not sent, that he cancelled the order and was to have HBO by last night.  I STILL DO NOT HAVE IT!!  I also DO have a box that came by UPS yesterday that I don't need.  I am so mad and I don't know how to get them to fix something so simple!!!!!!  Somebody HELP!!
0 Likes
Re: Ordering Issue
Techman28
Master - Level 1

I'll take care of this

0 Likes
keljpvs
Enthusiast - Level 1
I still haven't heard from you.  Just wanted to remind you I'm still here!  Thanks!
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

I was having a problem with the order getting it in but your good to go.

keljpvs
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thank you.  Yes, I can finally view HBO again.  There is one more thing.....After all the trouble I have gone thru with this, I want a credit for the HBO & Cinemax package that I was charged for the past two months even though I didn't order it.  I have been extremely unhappy with the customer service (YOU are the exception, of course).  It doesn't give a good first impression for a new customer.  I do greatly appreciate the way YOU took charge of the problem and solved it.  Please let me know if this is something that you can handle.  I also would like to add the regular HD channels (History channel, local channels...etc.), however I am terrified to do so.  I am guessing that the HD receiver was sent because I asked for the HD channels, but we already have one HD box and that is all we need.  Is this also something you could take care of?  Thanks!
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I will see what I can do
0 Likes
keljpvs
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thank you so much.  I greatly appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you.
0 Likes
keljpvs
Enthusiast - Level 1
Have you been able to do anything yet?
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
sent you a pm
0 Likes