Re: Outage in Northern VA ?
Cartoons1
I live in Rosslyn everything was fine for us luckily until this afternoon when fios tv just stopped we were told it would be up by 5 but nothing. Are others experiencing this issue?
0 Likes
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1
7:00PM and still nothing in La Plata, MD. No TV, phone, or internet.
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Fuel Deliveries for electric power generators at the C.O.? My guess.

0 Likes
BSK2112
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sunday Night 7/1/12 no home or cell service. Was working yesterday. Today, all circuits are busy.. Cant call out on hone or VZW cell.

0 Likes
army164
In Suffolk Va and my Dsl down since Friday evening. Verizon tells me power outage. Anyone else in SE VA being told same thing?
0 Likes
Re: Support
abhi_col
Contributor - Level 3

@njvoj wrote:

The support from Verizon is not good at all. I have been trying to email, call, talk to a so call live agent for the last 6 hours.

If there is an issue in the area then Verizon needs to let us know in some type of message. I.E.. Email us and explain.

I have been with FIOS for 6 years and cell phone for over 10. After my contract is up and I leaving and finding another company who cares about their customer. This is not the first for me and many and I am saying many customer has said the same.

NOT HAPPY BUT WILL BE WHEN I LEAVE THEM.

Can't give verizon some time? If something like this happens, I wait atleast 24 hours before I start calling my ISP. The devastation from storms was VERY widespread.

There were close to 500,000 customers without power in VA last time I checked and some of the verizon central offices were losing power last night too.

Fios TV Out in Oxon Hill Maryland
DevsMom1

The storm knocked out everything at around 10pm eastern Friday night, Everything returned around 1pm eastern Saturday afternoon. At approximately 1pm eastern today my power flickers off and everything comes back on. I turn on my Fios TV and it says I'm not subscribed to any channels. I cant watch television now but everything else works, Any idea on when the issue will be fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV Out in Oxon Hill Maryland
Hubrisnxs
Legend

for that not subscribed message you should try the quick fix at www.verizon.com/repair

0 Likes
dandk1

Which quick fix? There appear to be several. We have same problem as Oxen Hill guy above.

0 Likes
Fios711

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

for that not subscribed message you should try the quick fix at www.verizon.com/repair

I tried the auto fix on the website and the auto fix with the In Home Agent and both have failed. I'm from Oxon Hill as well. It still says "You are not subscribed to:" every channel.

0 Likes