Re: PAC 12 network
LegCramp
Enthusiast - Level 1

How about it Verizon?    You're going to bill the subscribers anyway.  

Quit dragging your feet while we consumers suffter.  

I'm on the west coast and could care less about some of the

other conferences.  I want the PAC 12 network.

Make a deal or lose my business. 

BRUINFAN1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am going to reduce my FIOS plan if I can't get the PAC-12 Network soon.  How can you ignore fans from 12 of the largest and most prestigious universities in the Western United States? I know 1000's of fans in the LA Area ( 2nd largest media market in the US)  are not going to miss UCLA and USC games just because FIOS chooses not to show it. We are a creative group of  people and we will find a way whether  Verizon chooses to join in  or not.

It is my understanding that several of the service  providers in my area have figured out how do make this happen. I left Time Warner to go with FIOS and has been  great. But FIOS is not so great to have me miss my favorite football games.

mattman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please add the PAC12 Network as quickly as possible. I do not want to switch carriers but will have no other choice if this network is not offered by FiOS in the very near future. An update on the status of this potential relationship between the PAC12 Network and FiOS would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

mattman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why is this marked as solved?

0 Likes
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

An error by me. I thought the solution was to add the PAC 12 network to fios, problem over. So when I clicked the solution button it instead indicated the problem was solved. Problem is not over (solved) until Verizon adds the PAC 12 network.

chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

This along with no lakers TW contract should make the decision easy for all of us soon. Get it done or we all walk. Not watching our favorite teams and leagues is a sure fire disaster for you guys. Us sports fans aren't gonna find something else to watch. It's not like we are losing Real housewives and can go find Realer housewives on another network.

kvnjnsn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why in the world would the West Coast be ignored by Verizon when it comes to College Football? Verizon needs to make it right or I will making my way to the DISH. Not a threat, a promise!

Hubrisnxs
Legend

go to their website, put your info in and then it lets you send a email or a tweet direct to verizon.  tell em you want pac 12!!

http://pac-12.com/AboutPac-12Enterprises/ChannelFinder.aspx

Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have done the website request thing three times, started in August. I even talked to customer service and requested info about PAC 12 vs Verizon. Verizon does not seem to be listening. What I do not get is the PAC 12 full page advitisements in the LA Times about Direct TV not having PAC 12, but nothing about Verizon not showing PAC 12. Is Verizon close to an agreement? I hope they announce something soon or let us customers know what is going on by leaving a message on Fios tv. Saying nothing is getting alot of people telling Verizon they will leave.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

http://twitter.com/fiostv : 

@patrickdaly Thanks for all the requests for BeIN , pac-12 & more chs . We are in negotiations and will announce soon 

that was the latest, so apparently they are in negotiations...