Re: Poor Channel Selection
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jerseycritic,

The system automatically chooses a random default avatar when you register.  You can change it by following these instructions:

To change your avatar:

1. Sign in to your community account.
  2. Go to My Settings > Avatars.
  3. Choose a new avatar :
    • Choose an avatar from the Community collection. (Choose an avatar collection and click the avatar your want.)
    • Then, click Set Avatar.
0 Likes
rockym1

i can`t believe this forum...years old comments....almost impossible to navigate...

my beef is that you guys keep removing preferred channels..then i get a message saying you`re adding some new channels and theres absolutely no way to find out what they are.....the link you provide is a maze.....just post the channels on the home screen(if there actually are any)....

this is just shodddy business practices for such a large organization...you make it almost impossible to stay with you...which i won`t be when my contract runs out...

i was originally pleased..loved fios.....chiller...channel 737...some solid options but they`re being removed incrementally....

you`re killing off your best paying custmers and forcing them to netflix and amazon.....

what`s wrong with you guys?

it`s 

0 Likes
Naps33
Enthusiast - Level 3

Overall, I agree with you but in defense of Verizon and other cable systems, I believe Chiller was shutdown by Comcast.

We lost Bloomberg and we're supposed to get new channels but there is nothing for 2018 in the link provided. Watching Bloomberg through youtube is okay but you don't get all the quote info and youtube randomly freezes. Verizon is a big company- much bigger than Altice and we should have the best of everything.

My 4th year with Verizon and not as happy as I was 4 years ago. Now, I'm questioning if I was really happy because it was better or just the newness of Fios.

That new Altice One box with high speed internet is getting very interesting now!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes