RANT... Hockey Game
ronbeej

So my wife and I sit down on the couch in front of the big screen with some eats and drinks to watch the Los Angeles Kings take on the Vancouver Canucks in their first playoff series game.  We are huge fans of the LA Kings 🙂 

Imagine our disappointment and have to admit, some anger, when we couldn't weatch the game.  We were informed by a little scroll at the bottom of the picture that due to some reason ( I don't remember this moment what that scroll was actually saying) The game would not be shown.  There seems to be some contractual issue, and there is no info to tell us if this will affect every game of this playoff series between the Kings and the Canucks.  

If and when the Kings go to the next round, will we be able to see those games????

Dammit, we're not happy.     

0 Likes
Re: RANT... Hockey Game
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

Are you in the Kings local market?  If so, check your local sports networks.  NHL.com shows that some of the Kings games will be shown on either Fox Sports West or KCOP in the Kings market.

We have a similar situation here in the Washington DC area.  Some of the Capitals games are going to be blacked out on the national channels in the DC area, but will be shown locally on CSN Washington.

0 Likes
Re: RANT... Hockey Game
CanIHelpYou

Was the game on channels 1472-1474? If so, I think Verizon will not carry the NHL content for those channels until next season.

If it was for a different reason, I don't know it. Having the error code, or actual explanation provided to you, when you post for assistance really helps in figuring out exactly what is going on, and if that is expected or a problem is occurring.

0 Likes