Recent change in the way the program guide works while browsing with remote?
John_in_VA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been a FiOS subscriber for nearly 2 years, and have had great service.  In the past few days I noticed a change in the way the program guide works while browsing the guide with the remote control.

Usually I hit the up arrow button above the OK button, placing the guide on the right side of the screen.  In the past, if I'm watching channel 167 (as an example) and scroll through the guide and want to see see Info for channel 550's program, I hit the Info button.  When finished, I will hit the left arrow button and the guide would stay at channel 550 on the list.  For the past few days when I do that it takes me back to channel 157 on the guide.  Then I have to scroll back down the list to reach where I just was.

I hope you can follow this.  Has something changed?  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Recent change in the way the program guide works while browsing with remote?
Justin46
Legend

I think this thread describes your problem:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/When-browsing-favorites-exiting-info-retur...

As far as I know there is no solution, and I suspect Verizon really isn't even aware of it unless someone has reported it to the FSC.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: Recent change in the way the program guide works while browsing with remote?
John_in_VA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Justin,

Thanks for pointing out that other thread - I didn't see it during my search.

My remote and guide have worked as "desired" until just a day or 2 ago, so I don't know if "they" changed something.  I'll check with customer service.

0 Likes