Re: RedZone is not working!
Kylegoltsch1
Enthusiast - Level 2
No service in nj. They WILL be giving me $$ off my bill this month. Redzone is the only reason I get the ultra expensive plan. Too bad I just re signed a contract. I knew they would screw me!!
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
jmstrings

Same problem here, no chat, phone disconnects because there is no answer, and the set top box just says we can process that request right now. What a joke!

0 Likes
riomethis

Not working in Boston, this is suppose to be included in my package... I have people over and no Redzone.  I have called support multiple times and either get a busy signal or get hung up on.   At this rate renewal will not be likely.

0 Likes
Re: Red zone
djohn113
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree.  Verizon = JOKE!

I run an IT operations and if I provided this technical service or lack thereof, between ordering Red Zone and it not activating, calling their toll free number only to be transferred to a busy signal, be on hold for 45 minutes on the phone, and to try the live chat only to start 40th in queue and it disconnect my when I am 18th, IT IS A JOKE!  Their CIO should be FIRED!  I would not buy stock in the monopolistic company, that treats their customers with total lack of quality service!  Maybe I need to go back to DirecTV! 

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
tbull1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not working for me either in Vienna, VA and I have had for the last few years so not a new add to my sub.  I called tech support 5 times and bearinginconsistent sister prompts got a no ansresolute respoofficer auto office closed response and disconnects.  Tried the sales line and that dumped me too.  Total fail.  I like the service as long as I don't have to deal with this kind of **bleep**.  

freebirdjanet

Can't reach anyone at Verizon.  

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
mcdannej
Enthusiast - Level 2

Which is worse, that the channel isn't there or that there appears to be no way to reach anyone at Verizon?

Plus, half of the links I try at the website come back as "bad request."  I've never seen a commercial enterprise, let alone an internet and media provider, with this bad of a website.  I switched to FIOS because Cox was bad...at least they answered the phone.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Get your act together Verizon.

0 Likes
vitasfan1

what did you do?  Hubby is freaking out!!!

0 Likes
tamparays01

I am having the same issue.  I have the ultimate package, but cannot view the Redzone channel.  It prompts me to call 1-888-553-1555, but I cannot reach anyone at that number.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
StewPudaso

Down Here in California too. No reponse from support no on on live chat. 

Bull**bleep**. 

0 Likes