Re: RedZone is not working!
goggles2

Nothing here in Jersey either.  What kills me is that you would think for a channel that only broadcasts 17 days a year for 7 hours that they would have had it up and running.  They've only had sice the first week of January to work out any bugs. 

0 Likes
SJUhawks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I did, Im in Arlington, VA.. They told me 2-3 hours to a full day for problems like this...

0 Likes
bobocricket

I can not believe this, RedZone not working on the biggest Football Day of the year. Opening Sunday. I have been calling and calling and keep getting machines that keep looping me through a bunch a **bleep** and then disconnecting me. I am so sick of Verizon's customer servive; it is the abosoulte worst. I may be leaving after this crap. I have already paid for the RedZone and I feel everyone should be credited for the total cost of the RedZone! I hate Verizon Today

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
hokies281
Enthusiast - Level 2

AHHH - after 1 hour and 30 minutes I reached technical support.  They said there is no known service issue but that my account didn't have a special activation number associated with it in billing.  She gave me a number and transferred me to billing.  After listening to an automated message about how easy it was to order Red Zone through my remote (HA!!) I was put on with billing after only a minute. 

Billing told me that technical support is wrong and that they have been transferring people there all day with wrong information.  The real reason is that the service is down and they have techs trying to fix it for everyone with Ultimate HD package.  She said she hopes it'll be available today but not guarantee.  She cut me off/disconnected before I could ask for a billing credit.

So done with these people.

0 Likes
infamousstyles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smh!

0 Likes
Foster3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will need more that a $100 credit to stick with Verizon.

This is breach of contract.  I am done and switching on Monday.

0 Likes
Shebylo

Anyone know a comcast customer??
Is RedZone working on it??

Is it RZ or Verizon

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
BTripoli7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Syracuse no red zone here either.... **bleep** Verizon u have been nothing but problems recently.  Never thought I'd say this but I'm considering switching back to Terrible Time Warner.   Get ur act together.

0 Likes
mpodval

best i found so far 

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/american-football.html

Got through to a rep. Not working for anyone and there will be a credit issued

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
wautumn1
Enthusiast - Level 1

No red zone in northern nj