Re: No NFL Red Zone???
Rglb22
Enthusiast - Level 1

this is about it for me. I am leaving Verizon and going back to Comcast

Re: RedZone is not working!
SJUhawks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can a MOD come on and give us an update?? They monitor these forums right?? Anyone know a MOD screen name to send a message to?

0 Likes
lucky757me

SAME HERE NOT WORKING IN VA BEACH.....

0 Likes
nicnerinw

My Redzone is not working either. I called several times and was hung up on by the system. I am now on a hold and have been for 20 mins. Its telling my order can not be completed, and this morning it said it was active and it would come up soon. This is absolutely ridiculous. This is the worst experience i have ever had.

0 Likes
Re: REDZONE NFL Channel
jrmackay705

Welcome to the party.  Supposedly there is some technical issue that they are working on according to someone who actually got through technical support.  They are HOPING to have it working today.

Regardless, this is crappy customer service.

0 Likes
TWISTEDSISTERS

SAME PROBLEM, CAN'T GET THROUGH!!  FIX IT NOW!!!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
corporalAV
Enthusiast - Level 1

No red zone here in Northern VA, Fairfax area! I am so **bleep** right now I am a JETS fans and they are lighting the scoreboard up and I am missing all of it! I thought it was my account like maybe something changed but apparently it is a Verizon problem!

jlyonsbear
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have no NFL Red Zone here in NJ also

cant get thru on the phone or in touch with one

of these automated customer agents

Has anyone out there gotten thru????

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
eraindrop
Enthusiast - Level 2

Totally agree.  We pay $199.99 for this crap!  We were already contemplating switching, and now I think this just puts the nail in it.  We're done.

0 Likes
Sandiegogrl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Um still down, customer service phone dropped calls...terrible customer service! I can't believe how bad it is...I Miss Cox Cable in San Diego....always picked up and got fast results.  There should be some kind of credit for this nonsense!