Re: NFL RedZone
mra5509

I'm having the same problem VERY FRUSTRATING!!! I tried the customer service line, the in home agent AND the website support amd no luck. I AM ABLE TO WATCH ON MY DRIOD X through the NFL Mobile app, but it's small consolation.

0 Likes
lucygreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't beleive that NFL red zone is out and verizon has ZERO customer service rep's helping or at least answering the telephone to let people know what is happening. Maybe they are hiding from all of the angry customers... as they should.

Re: No NFL Red Zone???
faseone

I just got through in NY, "we're aware of the problem it's not just you."  That's it? on hold for an hour and that's it!? Paying this ridiculous amount of money for a package and channels I dont watch and the ONE Channel I want, don't work on the first NFL Sunday! W*T*F* we  have  Replacement Verizon Services too?

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
VtompVerizonSN
Enthusiast - Level 1

someone spill their coffee on the redzone computers running it??? O.o

0 Likes
RedZone - I made it through to Tech Support ---
hokies281
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 1 hour and 30 minutes I reached technical support. They said there is no known service issue but that my account didn't have a special activation number associated with it in billing. She gave me a number and transferred me to billing. After listening to an automated message about how easy it was to order Red Zone through my remote (HA!!) I was put on with billing after only a minute.

Billing told me that technical support is wrong and that they have been transferring people there all day with wrong information. The real reason is that the service is down and they have techs trying to fix it for everyone with Ultimate HD package. She said she hopes it'll be available today but not guarantee. She cut me off/disconnected before I could ask for a billing credit.

0 Likes
mra5509

I'm having the same problem VERY FRUSTRATING!!! I tried the customer service line, the in home agent AND the website support and no luck. I AM ABLE TO WATCH ON MY DRIOD X through the NFL Mobile app, but it's small consolation.

0 Likes
InspectorT1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No RedZone despite having Ultimate package.

Same problems here. Multiple calls, wait, get disconnected saying "Sorry, there is no answer."

No Live Chat is available.

In-home Agent will not load properly - keeps getting script errors.

I really hate to go back to Comcast, but I am feed up Verizon's increasing prices and decreasing service.

I am FEED UP.

With any luck, I can get through to someone on the phone tomorrow to CANCEL everything.

Re: RedZone is not working!
soulrebel311
Enthusiast - Level 1

same thing i said...they are only here for 4 months, once a week...this is crazy...gotta bunch of mad guests over my house right now!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
iampatsajak
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called yesterday to verify service and now, NOTHING! Now I have been on hold for over an hour and a half. **bleep**! Outside of Philly btw...

0 Likes
FiosBLOWS

Yup same here. 3rd time calling, haven't gotten through yet. Live chat is a joke too, don't waist your time. I was told to call back tomorrow and that the live chat agent cant access my account and I needed technical report, who I was simultaneously on hold with. C'mon Veriozon, get it together!!!

0 Likes