Re: RedZone is not working!
landyacht750

On with tech after an hour on hold - says the problem has just been cleared and she could send the signal to my box...

she says it is loading...

says it is still loading...

"I'm sorry, what channel is this"... EIGHT THIRTY-FIVE!

"sending now, your boxes will turn off for a moment"

They did...

"Umm... it will take I believe one or two more minutes."

End result, same screen, doesn't work. She is rebooting our entire service (including phone) and calling back.

0 Likes
DAS25

The only reason I have any of your expensive services is because of the Red Zone...I waited 365 days to watch the Red Zone and now this?    Hey Verizon what are you going to do for ME now??? 

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
sigrab

I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and he confirmed that Ultimate gets the Redzone for free. Unfortunately, there is a Redzone outage that's why we can't watch the channel.

0 Likes
RedZone - I made it to Tech Support ---
hokies281
Enthusiast - Level 2

after 1 hour and 30 minutes I reached technical support. They said there is no known service issue but that my account didn't have a special activation number associated with it in billing. She gave me a number and transferred me to billing. After listening to an automated message about how easy it was to order Red Zone through my remote (HA!!) I was put on with billing after only a minute.

Billing told me that technical support is wrong and that they have been transferring people there all day with wrong information. The real reason is that the service is down and they have techs trying to fix it for everyone with Ultimate HD package. She said she hopes it'll be available today but not guarantee. She cut me off/disconnected before I could ask for a billing credit.

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
cybertec
I also have Ultimate package, just got thru to them, I was told it is a systems wide outage, was told they are working on it, LOL. I told him great timing on opening of the NFL season, these guys are a joke, this should have never happened, but that is what happens when you keep laying people off, it will effect your service, they recently laid off 4000 people.
0 Likes
capmeo

This is a joke!! Now i just want to cancel and cant do that either. 14 different phone calls, numerous disconnects and NOT once I have spoken to a person.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
lucygreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has given me enough reason to cancel my fios tv, internet, ipad and 2 cell phone contracts and take my business to a company that can at the very least, answer the telephone when you call with an issue.

0 Likes
AlvaroH
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been on hold too but thanks for sharing the results of your call

0 Likes
kcdren

Again Verizon has significantly let its customers down - seriously.  First day of the season, and there is no way to get the redzone i have been paying for all year in my ultimate plan because there customer service is off on Sundays...seriously?  This is absurd, and really making me want to switch to the cheaper services out there

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
netscout
Enthusiast - Level 1

I guess Verizon does not need/want our money or they are just TOO BIG TO FAIL!  No support options are working - phone, email, chat, etc.  The phone number appears to be an automated voice of someone putting you on indefinite hold. 

0 Likes