Re: NFL RedZone
BurkesinVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue in Virginia...UNBELIEVABLE. First NFL weekend... I buy the Ultimate HD package JUST for the Red Zone Channel. Hosted a party today with my friends.. stuck with an automated response for an hour, no results. Online chat assistant times out...no luck. Can't call and talk to anyone live...VERY FRUSTRATING and UPSETTING. People warned me about bad customer service with Verizon Fios... I didn't believe them, but this weekend has been miserable. If I don't get results VERY SOON or monetary compensation, I'm not only cancelling, but I'm going to the media and showing them all these posts...  HOT? That's an understatement.

Re: RedZone is not working!
OolilcutebabyoO
Enthusiast - Level 1

@RJO wrote:

I want a massive credit for this royal **bleep** up.  Either that or I'm cancelling and going to Comcast.  I recommend everyone else do the same.  Otherwise these dbags will just keep taking our money and F'ing us over.

I would love to switch to comcast 😞 As a matter of fact I begged them to come service my area lol

0 Likes
Re: RedZone - I made it through to Tech Support ---
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

0 Likes
Faulknkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is not correct. Comcast has had similar issues. Their service is back up however. Most Comcast customers lost only 30 minutes.  NFL is apparently at fault here. Not Verizon.  Even thoug I would like to blame them.

0 Likes
woliver
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's nonsense.  I activated my order well over 2 hours ago.

And why wasn't the system prepared for this load/?  Forcing users to have to 'activate' a channel they already have as part of their plan is dumb to begin with.  Not foreseeing that a whole lot of users would do this during opening weekend is even dumber.

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
RballFreak

Same here in MoCo - no RedZone!!!!!  I tried to call but end up getting busy signal twice! Smiley Mad 

0 Likes
lucygreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the"update" Eric... You (Verizon) may have wanted to think off this before opening day.

Also, as much as we apperciate you letting us know that there is no need to call... it wouldn't matter anyway because no one is answeing the bleeping phones.

Verizon... Get your sh*t together

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
shashav
Enthusiast - Level 2
Nope. Only direct TV folks!
0 Likes
Faulknkid
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
jrdow

Eric,

I have the RedZone as part of my package for three years tn NJ why must I wait? Don't understand please help?

0 Likes