Re: Red Zone billing credit.
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.  

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
OMG-VerizonSux

My neighbors DirecTV has been working all day. It isn't the NFLs issue. I will blame Verizon. Your Verizon supervisor will be happy that you tried though. 😉

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
IWannaRefund

Gimme a refund. This blows

0 Likes
VERIZON AND THEIR NO GOOD "oh so sorry" Atttitude re Red ZONE
EfVrzson

This is absolutely ridiculous. First Sunday of season and no Red Zone???? Making me wish we had never switched. Have not liked it as well as NFL TIcket in prior years, now all our introductory credits are off our account are gone so probably time to head back over to DirectTV until their promos also run out. WHat I cant stand is getting caught up in their hold system or worse yet this continuous spin in their web site where you have to keep signing on and then it asks you to sign on. Between that and the Frozen NFL man on the Red Zone channel and too much coffee and rainy weather Im about to get my shotgun and shoot the computer and the TV!!! Cats and dogs btr not get in my way either.

Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with Verizon and their **bleep**-off attitude?

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
jdogg2

Yes, this absolutely sucks.  I've been waiting over 20 minutes on hold for Verizon Technical assistance......and yes, there's no online support.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
BurkesinVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great Eric! How about those who ALREADY HAVE SUBSCRIBED to RZC over a year ago? New subscriptions can wait...existing customers are getting screwed.

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
lowro11er

Verizon is a {word filter avoidance}. No Red Zone in Maryland, I pay $160 for this crap. No customer support either. Verizon you{word filter avoidance}  

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
applerichmond
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here in Midlothian/Richmond, VA.  Total **bleep**.  I called "customer service" as was told they are working on it and it should be back tonight.  TONIGHT, you mean after the games are over!

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

2:35 EDT Staten Island, NY

Redzone still not working

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
NYCharger

I just got off the phone with customer service here in Queens, NY.  This was after getting hung up on by automated services like 12 times and the online tech support not working at all. Anyway, they told me Redzone is down for the entire Verizon FIOS network. So basically noone in the country with FIOS has Redzone right now.  I saw there official twitter response which is totally laughable.  They said Wow they couldn't believe all the requests they got for Redzone. Unbelievable.

0 Likes