Re: RedZone is not working!
Faulknkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Satelite feeds are a different animal.  The Cable feeds are the issue!!!!

0 Likes
Re: REDZONE NFL Channel
capa1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are you kidding me?  I've been on hold since kickoff at 1PM.  Is this my fault?  I was signed up for what I thought was the sports package the entire off season.  Now, on kickoff, I can't watch Redzone?   

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
Chaos2
"Activations"! What about current subscribers? I take my football seriously, this will not sit well.
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
axpcrow12

From their Facebook page:

WOW! NFL Redzone is so popular with our FiOS customers today that activations are taking up to 90 minutes to complete. Please accept our apologies. We know how important football is to so many of our customers. Your activation will complete. There is no need to call to complete your activation.

Humor is probably not the best choice to deal with customers that already have said service.

0 Likes
EfVrzson
Tampa too. Between the weather and now this are we all wishing we had Direct TV?? Apps made, beers cold, friends are here, NO FRIGGIN GAMES!!! Beyond done with Verizon!!!
0 Likes
Re: SCREW VERIZON AND THEIR NO GOOD "oh so sorry" Attitude re Red ZONE
djohn113
Enthusiast - Level 2

{word filter avoidance}VERIZON!  IT IS A JOKE AND I WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER TOMORROW! 

I will be just a deal whore and go back and forth and get the best deal for 1 - 2 year deal from each and switch back and forth!

It is all ridiculous!

ahasan027
Enthusiast - Level 2

is it working yet? Not for me in VA. This is absolute **bleep**. Tech support is offline, sales HOWEVER is open. How the h are you supposed to sell something that you dont have????? I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED. I dont pay 175 a month for this crap. UNACCEPTABLE!!!! This is not something that I will get back or can watch later - the whole point of this channel is to watch it once a week for 4 months or so... and opening day I get this?????? I hope I get a deeply apologetic letter in my inbox from Verizon and a significant monetary compensation on my bill or I AM CANCELLING.

0 Likes
Re: Red Zone billing credit.
shashav
Enthusiast - Level 2
That is b.s. ordered red zone in January with ultimate. Should already be activated! Whats this about 90 mins? 90 mins from WHEN?
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
mastrojv

on hold with technical support over 24 minutes.

hanging up. I give up

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Howard County,MD)
NeedAnswers1

No service and no phone response.  Expecting a service credit, since I have no need for Ultimate HD otherwise.  May scale back to basic! 

0 Likes