Re: RedZone is not working!
reeperc76

After 30+ calls I finally got put on hold.  45 minutes later I talked to a real life person who informed me that it was a nationwide outage with no timeframe of correction.  Created a trouble ticket and apoligized for the outage.  😞

0 Likes
iteach4alivin1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not working in New York City Area...I was told it should be on shortly after being on hold for 45 minutes. Said a rep would call me to alert me that the service was back on and I could discuss a credit with the rep at that time. I'm certain I will have to call... That was at 2 p.m. EST

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
Bax2
Enthusiast - Level 1

everyone should complain to the better busness bureau.  bbb.org

Re: Can't receive Red Zone (and unable to contact Verizon via internet or phone)
jmckfoster1
0 Likes
SJUhawks
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is this 90 minute ... 90 minutes from when?? How much of a credit will be offered for this failure??

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive Red Zone (and unable to contact Verizon via internet or phone)
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Self Diags say I have Extreme HD.....**bleep**???????

0 Likes
mccarty25

HONESTLY AT THIS POINT I FEEL TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF FIRST I ORDER THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE AND TOOK THEM A WEEK FOR MY NEW NUMBER SO PEOPLE COULDN'T CONTACT ME!!! THAN AND STILL I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE INTERNET SPEED OF 75 MPS YET I BARELY REACH 25 AND THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING ME FOR OVER A MONTH "THEY WILL RESOLVE ISSUE" AND NOW TODAY I COULDN'T WAIT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY NFL REDZONE AND YET TO BE SADLY DISAPPOINTED BY FIOS AGAIN!!!! SINCE IVE TRULY GOT YOUR SERVICE ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT A "LET DOWN" NOT TO MENTION A PREVIOUS ACCOUNT I HAD I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY 250$ SECURITY DEPOSIT...HONESTLY IM 3 SECONDS AWAY FROM PAYING THE CANCELLATION FEE AND GO BACK TO COMCAST THEY MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST, BUT HONEST AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

-BEST REARGUARDS
DAN
{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

Why does it need to be activated?  It was almost impossible to get out of the loop and get back to the channel I was on.  I haven't been real happy with FIOS lately, looks like we will be switching back to satellite in a few months.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
algiorda

As of 2:00pm EST here in Tampa, I was able to reach through to tech support and they mentioned there are issues with RedZone which requires authorized customers to be re-authorized on your cable box by a SUPPORT person.  They told me to turn off my box after 20 minutes and then plug it back in. 

As of 3:00pm I'm still waiting for RedZone to be activated with no luck.

Grrrrrr!!!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
Jmn4667

My package shows ar Extreme HD  and it should be Ultimate HD! My bill says Ultimate HD.

0 Likes