Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
Whotony

Redzone finally on in Delco Pa

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
SJUhawks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no response about the 90 minutes? Why wont any admin come explain what this random number means? why 90 minutes? from when? such crap...

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

How embarrassing when you have a group of guys over and say "Hey lets see what's on RZ" and there is NO RZ!

0 Likes
sls423
Enthusiast - Level 2

Working in 'pequa, MY

0 Likes
Re: Red Zone billing credit.
sgmurphy

Eric, with all due respect.

The NFL season didn't just spring upon Verizon did it?

One would expect that with the NFL seasons start and in some markets only one or maybe two games on the early schedule that customers would be wanting to view Red Zone.

I do not believe this SNAFU is your personal responsibility Eric, but what can you tell us that is encouraging and will mollify the frustrated and deprived customers?

I, myself, am an Ultimate Fios subscriber who believed NFL Redzone was part of the package, and was a part of the decision to pay for the Ultimate package instead of one of the more inexpensive packages. I activated it several weeks ago. Yet today I can not use this service I am paying for.

Not the end of the world, but still upsetting since I expected it to work. What can you tell us to mitigate this, and mollify our frustration?

0 Likes
Kylegoltsch1
Enthusiast - Level 2
It's working here!!!!! In northern nj. Just came on. Good luck everyone
0 Likes
Ardrid

Working in Middlesex, NJ now.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
axpcrow12