Re: RedZone is not working!
robmtx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't help except to confirm I'm having the same exact issue. I pay good money for their flippin "Ultimate HD" just so I can ensure I have redzone. Had people show up today to watch, and was disappointed to see the signup graphic for the channel which I already pay for. What an embarrassment for Verizon FiOS.  Sat on hold for over an hour on the tech support line. they're probably closed but didn't change the system to reflect that.  

Today is already ruined. Real question will be whether or not this is a glitch that they can fix before next Sunday, or if they removed this as part of the package.  Either way, for a communications company, Verizon is pretty bad about communicating with customers.

Re: FOUND A FIX FOR ME!!!
Shebylo

RZ up in Palm Desert CA

0 Likes
ahasan027
Enthusiast - Level 2

im in NOVA and it's finally working now. you may want to check your subscription if it still isnt working.... btw im still cancelling my service unless i get a serious discount on my bill. 

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
DBerger

This seems to be a systemic problem which anyone could have easily anticipated - except perhaps ???

That Verizon didn't anticipate and preclude this problem in the first place speaks to their customer support. How many of us wasted our time needlessly asking the same question to resolve a problem that shouldn't have occurred in the forst place?

0 Likes
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great news! Requests are processing at normal speed now. Your NFL Redzone should be working. We sincerely apologize for the issues that our customers had with this service today. If you are still having an issue, try turning your box off and then back on. That should resolve the issue. If not, please contact us immediately and we'll address the issue as quickly as possible.

0 Likes
mastrojv

working at 1/2 time in NJ

0 Likes
soulrebel311
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally working on Long Island....I still want a refund!

0 Likes
hounds4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can we all expect a discount on our next bill?

Re: NFL RedZone
my43inky
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been held on hold for hrs today, tried to reach technical support and unable to connect.  I have called three other times during the week and given double talk about the red zone channel.   I have never been  treated  like this by any other service, where's your professionalism?  I  expect to be compensated for my time,  lack of service and general lack of respect!!!!!!

seapickle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Working in Dallas now...

0 Likes