Re: No NFL Red Zone???
NFLFAN1

None in Philadelphia either.  EPIC FAIL  THEY WILL GET IT RESOLVED BY TUESDAY.  NO CUSTOMER SERVICE **bleep**?

0 Likes
USAMAN21

@richa wrote:

Waiting all year for NFL Red Zone and now nothing.  What the #$%@ is going on?  Can't get live chat, busy phone number, no support available.

I'M CALLING AND CALLING...ALWAYS A DISCONNECT, NO MATTER WHAT I VOICE PROMPT...I EVEN TRIED TO DO WEB ASSISTANT AND WEB CHAT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE..... NOTHING IS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SUCK!!! BUNCH OF C's!

0 Likes
USAMAN21

@richa wrote:

Waiting all year for NFL Red Zone and now nothing.  What the #$%@ is going on?  Can't get live chat, busy phone number, no support available.

I'M CALLING AND CALLING...ALWAYS A DISCONNECT, NO MATTER WHAT I VOICE PROMPT...I EVEN TRIED TO DO WEB ASSISTANT AND WEB CHAT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE..... NOTHING IS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
Ardrid

Add me to the list of **bleep** off people.  In Middlesex, NJ and RedZone isn't working here either.  I don't know how you screw something like this up.  Just called Verizon, on hold for 20 minutes, and disconnected.  Gotta call back again...so aggravating!

0 Likes
NJDerek

Verizon's public response is laughable.

https://twitter.com/VerizonSupport/status/244858120013230080

"WOW! NFL Redzone is in extremely high demand. Activations could take up to 90 minutes but requests are processing. Thanks for your patience."

0 Likes
Red Zone billing credit.
Bwright25
Enthusiast - Level 1
Surely credit will be given if no redzone today? Lawsuit if not. Breach of contract.
Re: RedZone is not working!
OMG-VerizonSux

Yeah, there is no way to cancel today. It's not an accident either. They figure people will cool off by tomorrow.

0 Likes
LouNoRedZone

No Red Zone in South Jersey and no answer from Verizon.  Thanks, Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
kcdren

I do not believe the "redzone outage" as the twitter feeds are shoing a number of people being able to watch it - must just be verizon wool being pushed over your eyes

0 Likes
davealb

Same here in NJ.  No RedZone, busy signal at customer service and can't connect to chat online.  

0 Likes