Re: RedZone is not working!
infamousstyles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Up here. brandon/Tampa..only took 80% of the morning games to get it up.And this is for channel that only works for 4months? Smh.

0 Likes
No NFL Red Zone
Stilts1

Attempted for 3+ hours (Sunday 9/9) toobtain resolution on why I am unable to access NFL Red Zone. Placed on hold or disconnected by phone. Attempted to use Chat; received a message "Failed to establish connection to server. Connection timed out."

0 Likes
DAP

WORKING! Verizon box just turned green with a refresh and now Red Zone is working.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
Jmn4667

I rebooted my box and it is now showing RZ!

0 Likes
Earnstaf1
Unacceptable service.
0 Likes
lucygreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Up in SoCal!.. The redzone channel looked the same but I hit "ok" (again) and this time it finally allowed me to activate. Screen said that it would take 15 mnins but it was up in 5. I want to say Thanks to Verizon but honestly, they should be thanking all of their customers, apologizing for the inconvenience and begging them not to swith to Directv

0 Likes
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Great news! Requests are processing at normal speed now. Your NFL Redzone should be working. We sincerely apologize for the issues that our customers had with this service today. If you are still having an issue, try turning your box off and then back on. That should resolve the issue. If not, please contact us immediately and we'll address the issue as quickly as possible.

0 Likes
maidamcastro

My Redzone is finally working it is 2:20 Central time and it had not been working all day and was never able to get a hold of anybody. So hopefully everybody else's is back on. So annoyed that I missed most of the first games but now at least Ill see the late afternoon games.

0 Likes
Tampa_Tundra
Enthusiast - Level 1
**bleep** off in Tampa!... We've waited all year to watch football like we have for the past 4 seasons, and the NFL RedZone is not up and running??? Finally the straw that broke the camel's back... DirectTV and Sprint Wireless, here we come! Sick and tired of paying Fios $230.00/month and Verizon Wireless another $325.00/month... And Verizon has proved it to me over and over again over the past 13 years of using them that they don't care about their customer's experience, ONLY THEIR PAYMENTS!!! There are so many other service providers that Verizon sure makes it an easy decision to switch! Good bye and good riddens!!!...
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Eric_VZ wrote:

Great news! Requests are processing at normal speed now. Your NFL Redzone should be working. We sincerely apologize for the issues that our customers had with this service today. If you are still having an issue, try turning your box off and then back on. That should resolve the issue. If not, please contact us immediately and we'll address the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks. Why does self diagnostics show that I have Extreme HD when I have Ultimate HD?

0 Likes