Re: Removing OAN and AWE is a mistake for Verizon
bejay

the problem with verizon lately, is that if a channel is popular, it gets moved to a premium package (see Science chanel).

I watched the science channel every day. My wife watches OAN every day as well.

Until we can get a la cart, we are paying more than enough each month now.

The fact that Verizon wants to charge more on a premium package is strictly a business decision (more money). If I understand correctly Harring is against the up charge.

0 Likes
PerkPA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. It is a mistake for Verizon to remove OAN!

spartan60
Enthusiast - Level 1

Put me on the list of really angry Verizon customers who are incensed that the are removing a great news channel like OAN while the crappy news of CNN MSNBC CNBC and all the mainstream media including FOX is allowed to continue their left leaning propaganda into our homes. Time to start evaluating the antenna and the streaming services using anyone other than Verizon. And dropping all wireless plans too. Who is sick of woke corporations force their views on usi sure am.

OANN is being removed because why?
Conservative
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, I don't think you're being 100% honest to your customers by stating that you and Larry Herring couldn't come up with a mutual agreement to keep them on.

Are you sure there wasn't another reason? 

Conservative
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yup.  I saw him say that too. 

Fios TV Content Update Termination of OAN and AWE
MarkC31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received notification that Verizon was unable to reach Agreement with Herring Networks to continue programming of One America News (OAN) and A Wealth of Entertainment (AWE). Effective July 31, 2022 Verizon will terminate programing of OAN. and AWE. I hope that this decision from Management was not political in nature. After building and supporting the Verizon Network for 33 years and supporting their top 10 mission critical applications and depending on excellent news reporting daily, I am surprised they are terminating programming.  One of my primary sources of authentic and fact based news is One America News. If Verizon fails to negotiate in good faith continuance of OAN and AWE by July 31, 2022, I will reluctantly terminate my Fios Services and Verizon Ultra Wide 5G Service that I helped to build effective July 31, 2022. I hope that this issue can be resolved.

Restore ONA to my lineup
docster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want, I demand that Verizon continue to carry OAN at least as long as it broad cast the left wing propaganda spewing CNN!

its past time you people put your partiality back in the box. You claim OAN news is partial and it maybe but its a balance as compared to the worst which is CCN.  
Bring back One American News because CNN certainly is not!!!

Re: Restore ONA to my lineup
Aquarian37
Enthusiast - Level 1

AWE is one of my favorite networks. Stop being greedy Verizon you don't have any competition with any other companies. Find an agreement or I will be looking for a new provider!!!!

Re: Thank you Verizon for dumping OAN
Acthedgrow
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally disagree!

1stAmmendment
Enthusiast - Level 1

The biden administration, specifically the FCC, is bullying carriers into dropping conservative news networks. The sad part is, by the time enough democrats realize it, it will be too late. And Verizon is just another corp. who is wholly controlled by the government.