Re: Removing OAN and AWE is a mistake for Verizon
Tractor2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dropping OAN and AWE was a sure sign verizon has gone full blown woke, communist or both in my opinion. We need truth not the corrupt media bias. I do not watch  CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC or CBS for their one sided bias fake news.

What happened to the FIRST AMENDMENT FREE SPEECH.

Re: Block CNN AND MSNBC why should i pay for channels i never watch
mjb61
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree, phony move by Verizon, I am considering dropping them!

EyesWideOpen22
Enthusiast - Level 1

A pathetic display of multinational corporate racy censorship of a reliable news service

Blatant mind control of mass media to help kill the constitutional foundations that earned your wealth

You will be thrown into the trash heap of broadcast history along with your “woke sisters “ at Disney

Betray your public and suffer the consequences 

Re: OAN dropped from Verizon NOT because of Money
Morse21
Enthusiast - Level 1

What if OAN proves to be right about Trump, vaccines, and trans-gender issues, not to mention CRT. A backlash is coming, and where will Verizon be but on the wrong side of history and with many irate customers.  Verizon should look to the future remembering that millions of Americans voted for Mr. Trump. This Fall semester, I will confront my university students with the subject of censorship in the media. The press and cable providers will be the semester’s focus. I make the assumption that Ivy League young hopefuls will be anxious to spot Constitutional concerns that aught not exist in a country that purports to be free.  

Dropping OAN!
doher091
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very disappointed with Verizon. You have proven yourself to be a totally woke company that bows down to the far lefts demands. We are surrounded by so many left leaning propaganda news channels along side  a totally dishonest press and deal with censorship at every turn. You had a good program yet u messed up. I’m seriously considering going elsewhere after many years with you! You are showing your true colors and it’s not a good look!! Unhappy Customer from Cornwall!

Vic24
Enthusiast - Level 1

A mistake that I hope they will regret and reverse. CNN is a totally leftist media outlet as is MSNBC. This is not the America that I grew up in. I will be canceling. 

Al_Syracuse1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am thinking of dropping Fios completely.  Not getting my money's worth, for sure.

Al_Syracuse1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree!

Quincynator
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon is terrible!  This is the last straw for me after they removed OAN.  I hope they go bankrupt after all the OAN supporters change carriers.  They made a big mistake.  

Jmcarson3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Definitely a mistake to remove OAN