Re: SEC Network? When is it coming to fios ?
KAM2523
Enthusiast - Level 2

My advice is u guys is to wait unitl the 20-25 dates to switch if ur going to because nothing big starts until the 28 on the network and u might regret if u switch in a rush then the next day verizon gets it.

And lets be realistic guys do u think verizon will miss out on this network its ESPN that their neogating with not like PAC 12 which is not own by ESPN but  runs as a independent channel.

They might even get a better deal with SEC network.

warro
Enthusiast - Level 1

Couldn't agree more.  Please remove Longhorn Network and Big10 Network, and bring on the SEC Network!

Malcolm11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Best option in DFW area if FIOS doesn't have the SEC by the 14th?  

0 Likes
KAM2523
Enthusiast - Level 2

Best option for DFW will be u-verse but I suggest u wait until the 20th- 25th, because fios will get it but will take some time plus nothing happening on the SEC Network until the 28th, 14th-27th on the network will be news and reruns so u wont be missing anything

0 Likes
Re: SEC Network/sports networks
TexAg80gigem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is there no response from Verizon FIOS regarding our need and request for the SEC Network before the network launch?

I would like to see an official comment, not outside conjecture.

dorjwill
Enthusiast - Level 3

Because Verizon came down from the mountain on the 7th day with the stone tablets and said we were given a policy of not commenting on potential channel adds/drops.  I mean, why would you want to inform the people who pay your bills.

tomtom3200
Enthusiast - Level 1

If FIOS does not sign up for SEC networtk. I will be moving to COX.

I don't understand the problem.

uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

Unbelievable that Verizon is the ONLY major network to not announce anything yet. What is their holdup????? 

Malcolm11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had Uverse when I moved to the FW area, but had to drop it because of problems  (too far from the "box").  Went to FIOS and love it----but---no SEC network --no more FIOS.  Any suggestions for a move other than Uverse?  Thanks. 

0 Likes
seaspur
Enthusiast - Level 2

I already have Brighthouse scheduled to come out to my home on August 27th at 10am and cancel FiOS that morning, just in case.

Personally, I feel like Verizon should at least be communicating that they are "in talks" with someone. It's a fact that Verizon has already lost hundreds (if not thousands) of customers already to other providers by waiting to ink a deal. Apparently, it must not bother them too much. But if nothing by August 25-28th, I expect they will see departure in MUCH higher numbers.