Re: Save Funimation Petition
soxfan1431
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just talked to a verizon operator and he said to send in an email through the contact us page. The shear volume of emails will be much better than some online petition he said. I'm gonna send my email in now.

lll3lucky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I keep my channel on FUNIMATION more than any other channel. I get all my anime titles from this station. When I first got the email about the closing of this channel, I called immediately. I was so upset...I was like now what else are they going to take from me. I look at other anime, but this is a whole lot of anime that is in English instead of having to search the anime sites to find out what you like or don't like. As we know most of the anime sites are in Japanese and I unfortunately don't speak that language, but if I just want to watch with the sub text I can. Most people over a certain age may not admit to liking anime, but I am 40+ and I just can't stop. I'm a child at heart and probably will always be. Please leave this channel in your line up

lll3lucky
Enthusiast - Level 3

This particular petition costs money and it could be a hoax, but just use the forums and keep calling. I don't want to pay anything more than I already do to a company that is constantly gettin rid of station lineups that I frequent

lll3lucky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I even send a email. I noticed on the FUNIMATION channel they are going to reconsider because of the input of people trying to persuade them not to change this channel line-up. I hope it works...This will be a pain for me because this is the only station I basically tune in to. I do watch some movies from tim to time, but I'm an anime junkie. Channel 262 has the best anime and it keeps me up to date on all the anime I never knew about from just watching the standard cartoon stations. Most of the anime on FUNIMATION never makes it to regular stations and this is the only way I get my fix (If you know what I mean...LOL)

pat_the_rat
Enthusiast - Level 2

As with many other subscribers, the only reason our household pays for the higher tier channel line-up is access to FUNimation. As soon as the bonehead bean-counters make this move, I will be dropping to the lower-tier. A la carte programming can't come soon enough - there are 5 Disney channels, dozens of shopping and news channels, duplicates and useless channels required by must-carry laws. I will GLADLY pay the same amount for fewer channels of my choice! That includes FUNimation!!! I wonder if TimeWiener has any anime?

Disgruntled Subscriber

lll3lucky
Enthusiast - Level 3

If they get rid of FUNIMATION....I'm going to lose my mind per say. I just wouldn't know what channel that could take it's place. The othe cartoon channels don't offer as much anime. Even though I love the Dragonball series/Kai or w.e. I pretty much know that whole series by heart no matter how much they change the name or even change the editing. Even Goku needs some new series starting from when Pan got older, but until then or even after leave FUNIMATION alone. GOOD GRIEF!! ARGGGH (in my Charlie Brown voice)

lll3lucky
Enthusiast - Level 3

They should have something like a Nielson's rating tracking device in the cable boxes to see what is watched most frequently. I guarantee that most of the lineup would change. I just don't see that FUNIMATION would be that low on the totem pole. Find another station if any (don't want to knock anyone out from what they like to watch) Leave FUNIMATION ALONE! (now that's in the voice of the guy who says leave Britney alone)

lll3lucky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I went to facebook and posted. Please HELP  http://www.facebook.com/FUNimation I don't know how far this will get, but it's worth a try. I just am going to relax and watch some anime before they mess up something else 😞

needmorespanish
Enthusiast - Level 2

leave this channel alone!!!

Don't cancel FUNIMNATION sign the petition!
Lubglub
Enthusiast - Level 1