Re: Save Funimation Petition
Sara-senpai99
Enthusiast - Level 2

REALLY?!?!?! We aren't upset about the fantastic internet service that apparently NEVER ceaces to amaze billions of people across the nation... WE JUST WANT FUNIMATOIN!!! I'm sure that more people would want a unique and well-liked channel rather than a second Nickelodeon... ONE WAS ENOUGH!!!

Verizon, you seem to underestimate the power of anime fans. An online petition put up only a week or two ago has about 8500+ signatures...

FanBoys and FanGirls will unite and RISE!!! Cat Mad

Sara-senpai99
Enthusiast - Level 2

BLOODY SIGN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! IT COSTS NOTHING AND I SIGNED IT WITH ALL 3 OF MY EMAIL ADDRESSES!!! PLEASE WE NEED TO SAVE FUNIMATION!!! 'LOW VIEWERSHIP' IS SUCH A LAME-**bleep** EXCUSE!!!! LET'S DO THIS, ANIME FANS!!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITHOUT OUR FAVOURITES ON THE TV?!?!?!?!?!?! NO ONE WANTS TO READ SUBTITLES AND NO ONE WANTS TO SPEND HOURS ON THE COMPUTER WATCHING ANIME WHEN YOU COULD GET IN ON YOUR TELEVISION!!!!!!!! EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, EMAIL THE PETITION TO FIOS!!!!! AND CALL AND POST ON THEIR SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES AND KEEP ADDING TO THESE THREADS!!! BOTHER THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!!! WE STILL HAVE ABOUT 20 DAYS!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

I just noticed that CAPS lock is on...

mikej100
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Funimation channel is one of the reasons I recently switched to FiosTV.  Now that I'm out of the contract cancellation period youwant to drop Funimation.  I feel very cheated.  I've called Verizon several times but could not get to anyone to take my complaint.  I eventually called Tech Support and registered the dropping as a problem.  Pleae keep Funimation.  I record more from Funimation than any other single channel.

Funimation is the only station in the linup that runs anime for non-children.  There is clearly a market for this material.  Please continue to serve this market.

At the current moment I'm regretting signing a contract with Verzion for FiosTV.
Verizon please reconsider.

Evo-One
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'd like to add on top of this petition which I signed, MY petition adding to this subject. Verizon if you're reading these boards you're going to lose a LOT of customers if you get rid of the Funimation channel, especially with all the repeat channels you already have. So for the last time, come to an agree with the Funimation network and LEAVE OUR ANIME ALONE:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/keep-the-funimation-channel-on-verizon-fios/signatures

ExodusLaughing
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE DONT CANCEL FUNIMATION Cat Sad 

there are so many other channels that  are SOOOO pointless but Funimation is the only channel of its kind. There are hordes of anime fans out there, i cant understand why fios would decide to cancel this channel.Cat Mad I really hope that Fios take the time to consider its customers opinions and to actually read these messege boards and the petition.

ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1

FUNIMATION is one of the channels that made VERIZON FIOS a selling point, It's original, its serial shows episodic  -- Verizon pulling it cruelly slashes storylines -- it's an artwork of a channel, showing original animation. VERIZON FIOS, do this & be labelled the uncoolest corporation ever. Better yet, just DON'T DO IT! 

MaryKHC
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family enjoys the Funimation channel immensely!  Anime is one of our favorite art forms and expression.  The shows can't be found on other channels.  Please save the Funimation Channel!

big76jim
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, you cancel Funimation and maybe we funimation fans can get your competition to carry it and we move completely from fiost. Then see how many of your customers watch funimation online.

porgawu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't understand how you can keep channels that I rarely watch on Verizon and remove a channel I do watch.  Keep the Funimation channel.  I do watch the Funimation Channel. 

so its NOW On demand
root3beer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I told you people I would drop Verizon if Funimation is no long a NORMAL channel   well Guess what as of monday you are gone.

Going back to Dish  the ONLY reason I had fios TV was for FUnimation!!!   you cut the value of your service to me but keep the same Price  **bleep**!!!   Later morons!