Seeing that there is no complaint department and that I have more than 300 characters to write
southsidejoeyo

I am completely dissatisfied with the service up to this date. I tried to have poeple over for a UFC event, and after talking to 5 people, 5 seperate times over the phone, they could still not get this program to come on. 3 of the 5 of these people told me that the program was playing on my TV, which it was not.

So now i was on the phone for 90 or more minutes and had a living room full of 25 people whom came to watch the fight.

I was told I would not be billed, I was billed.

I was told verizon would make up for this, I received no additional discount or support.

I was beyond embarassed. In addition to this, we have bought programs for my son, and they keep disappearing off of the box and all people keep telling me is to unplug the box and plug it back in. If an arrangement cannot be made to accomodate me for what I have had to deal with so far, I will be cancelling these services the very second my contract expires, if not sooner.

Sicerely,

One extremely embarassed and frustrated customer

0 Likes
Re: Seeing that there is no complaint department and that I have more than 300 characters to write
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi southsidejoeyo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Seeing that there is no complaint department and that I have more than 300 characters to write
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post in the public Forums, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes