Slow Motion Problem
justinhm
Enthusiast - Level 1
Slow Motion

Press Play, then the Skip Backor Skip Forwardbuttons to see the action frame by frame.

The slow motion in reverse is working when i Push the back button, but the slow motion/frame by frame going forward does not work on recorded programs.  Is anyone else having this problem.  I have a vms1100 dvr fios box.

Re: Slow Motion Problem
Justin46
Legend

Yep, Frame by Frame works backward not forward, Slow Motion works in both directions, on APR-2.0 Build # 04.27.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

justinhm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks,

Have you heard if this was intentional and if it will be fixed with the next update?

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Haven't heard a thing, but snce backward works and forward doesn't I think it is definitely a bug, not intentional. Since Verizon really doesn't watch these threads, these forums are users helping other users, I suggest you go over to dslreports.com, register if you are not already registered (it is free), and then post in the Verizon Direct forum there. Actual Verizon techs are there to help, and you can report the problem and no one other than Verizon reps can see any of your personal or account info.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes