TV Programming
JanP1
Enthusiast - Level 1

First let me say - the picture quality is fantastic - no complaints with the picture quality - all of what it is advertised - but what good is a great picture if you cannot watch something that you want to watch. Since sometime in September 2010 the Tennis channel has not been available to watch - Verizon is in negotiations - while I have been paying my bill for the Ultimate HD package - now I cannot change to another service because I am in a contract and it will cost my MORE money to get out of my contract that same contract I guess doesn't hold the same for Verizon. And they are also still advertising that the Tennis Channel is available in that package. I would say there is a breach of contract and false advertising but a great picture to watch a channel you have no interest in. Buy the way - the tennis channel is available with Direct TV. I watch it Thanksgiving Day at a relatives.

Re: TV Programming
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

I can understand the frustration. Please see the thread below on our Ideas page.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Tennis-channel-again/idi-p/371305

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes