Re: The Weather Channel
paul08618
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree!!!!! With as much as we pay I want local weather when I need it and we deserve it!

The Weather Channel
Aessig
Enthusiast - Level 1
BRING IT BACK!!!
Aessig
Enthusiast - Level 1
BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!
GregW426
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm SO mad at Verizon for losing The Weather Channel. I live in the Metro Tampa area and good weather service is vital to us during hurricane season ! Pay-up and bring back The Weather Channel, or I, along with my neighbors will cancel our Verizon service ! After reading my agreement, this is totally in violation and might be open to lawsuits !  At least Brighthouse cares about their customers !!

Franklie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto ! I want LOCAL Live Radar 24/7 with live 5 day forcast.. Important feature we use everyday.

Don't care what label Verizon uses.. Don't want some talking head ,,or other locations forcast ! THX

**bleep** about the change Verizon has made, too.

bbcooper1012
Enthusiast - Level 1

Absolutely! The Weather Channel is my answer to other peoples "news channels." What would happen if Fios discontinued CNN or HLN because there are plenty of other online new sources?

frankc1200
Enthusiast - Level 3
Exactly, get the Weather Channel back on ASAP. Drop the Al Jazeera news channel if channels need to be dropped to save a few bucks. CNN, CNN International, MSNBC, Fios1, local news, America News and others cover the news. There is only one Weather Channel that works... BTW: I believe Accuweather does not have the right to the EURO Forecast model for those interested..
RETURN "Live LOCAL Radar and 5 day forecast"
Franklie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want LOCAL Live Radar 24/7 with live 5 day forcast.. Important feature we use everyday.

Don't care what label Verizon uses.. Don't want some talking head ,,or other far away locations forecast ! THX

ReMove stupid channels that show Fios operation..they lag and your can't scan through them !

WEATHER CHANNEL
btm4
Enthusiast - Level 1

UNREAL YOU JUST STOPPED THE WEATHER CHANNEL AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

Had I know that in advance, I NEVER WOULD HAVE CONTINUED MY SERVICE WITH YOUR COMPANY.

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE !!   IF this does NOT CHANGE I WILL CANCELL !!!

dclarkin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Accuweather for weather is like getting my news from a Cable Access channel. What is the deal with all the feedback, static and the freezing images? Amateur hour