Upgrade STB for new HD TV
JImButtery

A simple request.

I got a new hd tv and need to upgrade the STB to accept digital and I'll keep searching.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade STB for new HD TV
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@JImButtery wrote:

A simple request.

I got a new hd tv and need to upgrade the STB to accept digital and I'll keep searching.

Don't know exactly what you are asking.  The signal from Verizon is digital and all their boxes accept digital in.  If you are referring to outputs then any of the Verizon HD boxes, TIVO, or MOXI (2 aftermarket decoders) have digital (HDMI) outputs.

Does that answer your question?  If not please clarify so someone can give you a proper answer.

lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the model of the STB you have?  All of Verizon's STB's are HD digital (HDMI) except for the low-end terminal adapters and old Motorola SD 2500-series boxes.   Both the terminal adapter and the 2500 box can be easily upgraded/replaced with an HD STB for a small additional monthly charge.

pattio4
Enthusiast - Level 1

It said to ienter quick code 8737. I'm not sure where to enter this. Weill you automatically update this. Thank you

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@pattio4 wrote:

It said to ienter quick code 8737. I'm not sure where to enter this. Weill you automatically update this. Thank you

Is this in response to something in this thread?  Normally you use such quck codes when calling verizon support.