Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Nobycane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let your voices be heard! They heard mine!

www.keepamcnetworks.com

I am in a 2 year contract with them, but if they change my service, that should void my contract. I will leave, too! They've dropped way too many channels and raised the price!

robenole
Enthusiast - Level 1

Saw the same thing. Tried to log on to the web site they flashed but it doesnt link to Verizon like it is suppose to. If they drop it, we will drop Verizon. TV, internet, and phone.......itching to do it anyways.

0 Likes
Linsey2
**bleep** Verizon!!! Just saw the banner while watching walking dead too. I can't switch because it's part of the package where I live. I will be so **bleep** if Verizon drops amc!!!
0 Likes
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Holy cow calm down. If AMC said they want $50 per subscriber, Verizon should just give it to them?. At least understand how these things work before firing off clueless commentary. Then you are the same people who complain when your bills go up. This is all part of negotiations, Verizon knows exactly how many people watch these channels. Pretty sure they wont be losing AMC.

robenole
Enthusiast - Level 1

bye bye Verizon

hgse93
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope that they don't drop AMC, I really like FiOS.  However, LOVE the Walking Dead!

Re: Don't drop AMC
kjclouden
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

I've just been informed that there is a possibility of you dropping AMC. 90% of my favorite programming is on AMC. I'm afraid you will losing not only myself and family as loyal customers, but also a couple of friends I've recommended Fios to as well. Please do everything in your power to keep AMC. Look at what happened to Dish when they lost them for the few weeks. It was't pretty.

Re: Don't drop AMC
richardka
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love Verizon, but if they get this nit pickty channel stuff....   I will drop my fios bundle\and wireless if they do something this crazy

Har4
Enthusiast - Level 1

YOU DID SEE A MEESAGE. Go to www.keepamc.com and send Verizon a message to keep AMC.

jasbur
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know whe this is supposed to happen?

I'll need to make sure I switch my service before then.