Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Maggie1979

Drop AMC, drop me as a customer Period.

0 Likes
Ldillard1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It seems to me, based on past practices, it is AMC who is the bully...  They have done this with direct tv dish and att, who is next...  I love Walking Dead but I refuse to be threatened and bullied...

Joanandre
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too watch one main show on fios and it is The walking dead. I really enjoy AMC in a whole. I can catch and old flick or two and even a more up to date flick. I would really consider switching providers if  AMC was dropped from the line up. I really hope this isn't another way for the already wealthy company to squeeze money out of thelittle people....

Analesca
To whom it may concern,
As the two most viewed shows Breaking bad and walking dead among others that we watch we would be very disappointed to say the least if Verizon takes AMC out of their line up of stations.. I am a leasing agent for one of the largest apt complex in Virginia Beach, VA and have been pushing Fios now I may have have to reconsider my views when they ask me which one of the cable companies are out there that are good to go with. For as much as I hate Cox if they still carry AMC I just might have to reevaluate my contact with Fios. Sincerely Betty.
0 Likes
airrider
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry to say That I will be dropping Verizon if AMC is deleted from the schedule/

mables1

Dear Verizon ,

Dropping AMC would be a huge mistake for your company business wise and programming wise !! I myself will drop Verizon if this happens along with most of my friends . I love your internet and services however if I can watch the programs I like there is no reason for me to spend the money for TV that I don't watch there are very few show on TV that I watch with a cult like dedication , all of them are on amc !!! So here's the deal you drop amc I drop Verizon very simple !!! By the way who ever is running your marketing/program department needs to be fired for even entertaining this foolish idea 

your fairweather customer

mables

0 Likes
chuckd08
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is fair for AMC to publicize their negotiations as they are trying to keep people watching their show.  Verizon needs to keep AMC or i believe a lot of their customers will switch to someone else, including myself.

Please keep AMC!!

http://www.keepamc.com

0 Likes
AMCfan5150

Ok verizon communications, I have used your service for over one year and I have had MUCH better service at a MUCH lower price with another cable / internet provider.

I have continued my service with you only for 2 reasons. The first Cox Communications is not offered in this area and Second, I would be charged a early termination fee, BUT I promise if you drop AMC I WILL drop verizon.

0 Likes
bnjsteiner

One of the reasons we selected Verizon as our TV, phone, and Internet service provider was the depth of the movie channels, including AMC, that are  available on  FIOS . If Verizon were to drop AMC from its channel lineup, we would be compelled to reevaluate our choice of Verizon as our service provider

0 Likes
AMCFanatic

AMC goes, I go and so does my wireless account and my internet.  Over $500/month for Verizon.  You choose

0 Likes